Friday 4 January 2013

McQ by Alexander McQueen iPhone case




McQ by Alexander McQueen iPhone case - £50.00 (On sale £25.00)

Alexander McQueen is by far my favourite designer, I'm constantly drawing inspiration from his work and his books line my bookshelf, so I decided to give myself a little after-Christmas treat and pick up this iPhone case from Net-a-Porter.
It came super quick, according to the tracking details they even flew it from London to East Midlands airport to quicken up the delivery! It arrived wrapped in black tissue paper with a little bag from Net-a-Porter, containing a branded measuring tape and measuring guide so I know my exact size for any future orders which, being a student will be an extremely far off future but is still a great idea.
The case itself is made from multicoloured tartan jacquard in this seasons hottest colour, oxblood, and is stamped with McQueen's signature razor blade plaque. My iPhone fits in snugly and the case features a faux leather wristlet for carrying if I don't fancy throwing it in to the endless pit of my bag. It also comes with a dust bag branded with the McQueen logo, perfect for me as I switch between phone cases constantly depending on the occasion.


Overall I love this case, it's a nice change from the plain old black and brown cases people carry their phones around in, and for £25 in the sale it's an absolute bargain too. It's now a matter of fighting the urge to buy the iPad case to match!




What are your thoughts? Are you tempted to purchase one?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gahhh this is so beaut! For £25 it's a bargain! :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing. Such a bargain. If I had a nicer phone I'd definitely buy one!
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Happy new year to you, it would be great if you could check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other.

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've always wanted something by Alexander McQueen. I am digging this case, but I don't have an iPhone. I wonder if my Samsung SIII will fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love tartan designed bags and this one's no exemption. My phone would really look gorgeous in it while seeing my friends wanting to have one too.

    ReplyDelete