Tuesday 11 December 2012

Quick update and 50% off at Motel!!

The future of Beauty Lust is looking bright, and I mean really bright. What started as something to act as a sideline to my studies has now had more than a couple (very secret!) emails telling me if I up the ante with this, things could get real exciting.
So you will be hearing more and more of me as the months go on, as I'll be introducing new segments including how-tos, get the looks, and more. Very exciting.



Also for you fellow bloggers, you can view the selection on offer at the Motel sale one week earlier than everyone else by clicking here, and by entering XMASPREVIEW50 at the checkout, you can receive 50% off it all! Now i'm not sure whether my unique code SARAEMAKEUP will work on top, but it's worth a try right?
If that wasn't enough you will also recieve free next day delivery, even on Saturday, and free delivery to the USA as always. So be quick, as this offer is for one week only!



Is there any particular new segment you'd like to see on this blog? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment