Wednesday 12 December 2012

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe


Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe - £17.00

I had a feeling I would love this product and I was right! As always with Illamasqua it is super high-pigmented, although patchy when applied thinly, so two coats are needed for a fully opaque finish. It's ultra fine felt-like tip makes for precise application, making fine lines quick and easy to do. I was a bit sceptical of it's claim to be waterproof, but sure enough under running water it didn't budge until rubbed off with a makeup wipe.
I've noticed many people regard Precision Ink as an eyeliner, but they are such a multi-use product that can be used for face/body art and as a nail pen. With it's consistency and matte finish, I may even try and use it to block out brows for a shoot.
All in all, I absolutely love this product and may even grab a few more colours while my 40% Christmas Professional discount is still available!




I apologise in advance for my short and probably ill written review, I am full of the flu and it is making me delirious! I'll probably look over this once I'm better and ask myself why I even bothered to do a post in such a state!

Have you tried any of Illamasqua's Precision Inks? What were your thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. wow this eyeliner looks super intense! Can't believe your from the UK I've been dieing to travel there and explore. A lot of my favorite blogs are UK based

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so nice to hear!
      England is a lovely place to be, glad you love it too. :)

      Delete