Here's what I'm loving at the moment:
1. Girls - You must be living under a rock if you've not heard of this show! Written, directed and starring Lena Dunham and produced by the unstoppable force that is Judd Apatow, Girls is unlike anything seen on TV at the moment. Brutally honest, unapologetic and funny, I gave it a try one night and wasn't quite sure what to make of it...Four hours later, I'd watched half of season 1 and was completely hooked. I have just watched the season 2 finale and I'm already impatiently waiting for season 3. Unless you are of the prudish or easily embarrassed type (Too much nudity and all-out awkward sex scenes to mention), I urge you to give it a go.
2. Nelly blog, Fanny Lyckman - This is a girl after my own heart, her wardrobe is literally my exact style, only if I had the money to afford it. Her blog has introduced me to numerous fashion sites and boutiques that I would never have found normally, and a few of which I have become a frequent customer to. Her own line of clothing is to hit nelly.com this year and I am eager to see what gems are among the collection.
3. OCC Sci-fi Lullabies - I am a huge fan of OCC lip tars, they are unbelievably pigmented (Literally the tiniest drop on my hand is all that is needed to fill a lip with dramatic colour), and come in a host of weird and wonderful colours. So of course their SS13 Sci-fi Lullabies collection has me drooling. My favourite of the collection is a metallic gunmetal black, which I can't wait to get my hands on. A full report on the new collection will be up soon via The Upcoming.
4. Pinning sprees - I love, love, love Pinterest. I used to have various picture blogs just to have a place to store reference images, so when Pinterest came along I was straight in there requesting an invite to sign up, and I've been pinning away ever since. Especially useful with my makeup, I use secret boards to research for shoots and personal projects, including a circus/freakshow photo series I'm currently planning. You can follow my boards on Pinterest at pinterest.com/saramua .
5. Drive original soundtrack - This has been a favourite for a long time, but I was struggling to reach five!! I'm a sucker for a good movie soundtrack, and this is by far one of my favourites. The perfect album to chill out to, as well as being one of my favourite films. Now I just need the vinyl so I can have the pretty pink record!
If you're on Pinterest, leave the link to your profile in the comments! What are you loving this month?