Tuesday 4 September 2012

This is it!

This is the month where everything kicks off for me, and it's come around that quickly that I'm not ready for it!




Vogue's Fashion Night Out
Thursday I'm attending Vogue's Fashions Night Out, with an invite in hand to my favourite designer's flagship store, Alexander McQueen. So excited!





The Costume Store
Next Saturday I will finally be making the move to London, to my accommodation at The Costume Store. The brand new accommodation was built on the old BBC costume store, not too far away from the BBC television studios themselves, hence the unusual name. They have even built us some makeup rooms, lighted mirrors and all, so we only have to go downstairs if we want to practise and experiment for projects/shoots, amazing.





London Fashion Weekend
The weekend after I'll be attending London Fashion Weekend. Despite not being able to afford anything due to the expensive list of things I've had to purchase for uni, I can't resist the chance to drool over new collections and grab the exclusive Mulberry show bags, packed with goodies. I'm only human..




London College of Fashion
Then I'll be starting my course! The thing I have been working up to for nearly 4 years now, and I have no idea what to expect!








Welcome to London indeed!
I have so much to sort out and not enough time to do it in, so I'm very stressed and panicked at the moment. I'm sure it will be worth it though.

Is anyone here attending any LFW events? 



Photobucket









2 comments:

  1. Wow! So jealous, you got invited by McQueen! Have fun and post lots of pictures if you can :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting into LCF :) I'm about to start my second year doing photography & styling there so thought i'd say hello :) x

    ReplyDelete